Episode #93 What Leaders Need to Know About The Great Resignation with Sara McElroy
In this episode of The Leadership and Learning Podcast, host Randy Goruk, has a conversation with Sara McElroy, a former hustle culture devotee, ex-chief marketing officer, the Wall Street Journal’s poster girl for pandemic career burnout, and a two-time member of the Great Resignation: class of 2021 and 2022.
In this episode you will learn:
- About Raze to Rise, an organization created to amplify women’s voices from the Great Resignation and to inspire others.
- What is causing the Great Resignation for many, and what leaders can do about it.
- Why the distinction between male populated industries versus male dominated industries is important.
- The key success factors for women to be successful in a male populated industry?
- Advice for company leaders to eliminate biases against women in the workplace.
- Advice company leaders to attract and retain female talent to the building materials and construction industry?
- And so much more.
Episode #62 – Inside your Customers Imagination: 5 Secrets for Creating Breakthrough Products, Service and Solutions with Chip Bell
In this episode of The Leadership and Learning Podcast, host Randy Goruk, has a conversation with guest Chip Bell about his new book – Inside your Customers Imagination: 5 Secrets for Creating Breakthrough Products, Service and Solutions. They explore the secrets and provide many examples of co-creation and leadership best practices to ensure a unique […]