With COVID-19 continuing to linger, in this episode host Randy Goruk shares suggestions to help you lead your organization through the balance of 2020.
In this episode you will learn:
• The five most common traps that can ruin your business or curtail your career and how to avoid them.
• Strategies to re-emerge successfully after the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
• How to become grounded and consistent in decision making.
• The importance of developing and refining your coaching skills.
• The importance of patience during the latter part of 2020.
• The power behind delivering a random act of kindness.
The Randall Wade Group, LLC
Security expert Robert Siciliano teaches you how to safeguard your identity, data and money from cyber crooks.
Randy Goruk talks succession planning, why it is important, and identifies the succession planning pitfalls you need to avoid.
Host Randy Goruk has a conversation with Damian Mason, author of Do Business Better – Traits, Habits and Actions to Help You Succeed.
Ms. Marla Harr, provides you the solutions to these situations and to many other communication challenges faced by business leaders.
Ricardo Gonzalez – Author of The 6 Stages of Cultural Mastery.
Noelle Stanley and Chrissy Barth offer reasonable and practical tips on staying healthy throughout the Holidays.
If you believe an important role of a leader is to develop other leaders, you’ll want to listen to this episode.
Jim Davis, President and CEO of Barrons Enterprises, Inc. talks leadership with host Randy Goruk.
Kirk Grundahl, Executive Director of SBCA and the President of Qualtim, Inc., talks leadership with host Randy Goruk.
Hardy Wentzel, CEO of Structurlam Mass Timber Corporation talks leadership with host Randy Goruk.
Ron Schumacher, CEO of Arrow Building Center, talks leadership with host Randy Goruk.
John Smith offers ten practical pieces of advice to shape your leadership career.