Episode #88 – Tacking the Labor Pool Challenges with Carlos del Pozo
In this episode, we tackle the very challenging issue of the labor pool impacting building material manufacturing companies, construction companies and distribution and lumber yard operations.
We explore the benefits of Team Engine’s proprietary software tool specifically created to help blue-collar companies hire and retain the best workforce possible with CEO, Carlos del Pozo.
In this episode you will learn:
- What Team Engine’s software does for building material and construction companies.
- How the software is different than other available software.
- How companies need to adjust their approach to attracting and retaining top talent – tip; be competitive but the solution isn’t more money.
- How different the 2022 recruiting process is compared to 2019 and how you can adapt to it.
- The biggest mistakes employers make when it comes to hiring and/or retention.
- The best way organizations should engage / communicate with prospects.
- How leadership is still key to retaining your talent.
Carlos del Pozo
CEO of TeamEngine
Episode #62 – Inside your Customers Imagination: 5 Secrets for Creating Breakthrough Products, Service and Solutions with Chip Bell
In this episode of The Leadership and Learning Podcast, host Randy Goruk, has a conversation with guest Chip Bell about his new book – Inside your Customers Imagination: 5 Secrets for Creating Breakthrough Products, Service and Solutions. They explore the secrets and provide many examples of co-creation and leadership best practices to ensure a unique […]