Episode #25 – Recap of Season 1 with John Kostaras
In this episode, host Randy Goruk and guest John Kostaras, VP of Material Sales for Katerra, recap their favorite moments of Season 1 of The Leadership and Learning Podcast.
Hear the highlights from the brilliance of leaders like:
- Tom Corrick, CEO Boise Cascade
- John K Smith, CEO Pennsylvania Lumbermens Mutual Insurance Company
- Jim Sobeck, CEO New South Construction Supply
- Brad Southern, CEO Louisiana Pacific Building Solutions
- Hardy Wentzel, CEO Structurlam
The areas covered include:
- The role of listening in decision making.
- How to learn from others without experiencing the pain.
- Why leaders must continue to learn.
- Why you must love doing what you do.
- How to get ahead in your career.
- What competitive advantage really is.
- Understanding ‘value destruction’.
- The characteristics of exceptional teams.
Now we are ready for Season 2 of The Leadership and Learning Podcast.
VP of Material Sales for Katerra
Ron Schumacher, CEO of Arrow Building Center, talks leadership with host Randy Goruk.
John Smith offers ten practical pieces of advice to shape your leadership career.