Episode #93 What Leaders Need to Know About The Great Resignation with Sara McElroy
In this episode of The Leadership and Learning Podcast, host Randy Goruk, has a conversation with Sara McElroy, a former hustle culture devotee, ex-chief marketing officer, the Wall Street Journal’s poster girl for pandemic career burnout, and a two-time member of the Great Resignation: class of 2021 and 2022.
In this episode you will learn:
- About Raze to Rise, an organization created to amplify women’s voices from the Great Resignation and to inspire others.
- What is causing the Great Resignation for many, and what leaders can do about it.
- Why the distinction between male populated industries versus male dominated industries is important.
- The key success factors for women to be successful in a male populated industry?
- Advice for company leaders to eliminate biases against women in the workplace.
- Advice company leaders to attract and retain female talent to the building materials and construction industry?
- And so much more.
Kirk Grundahl, a professional engineer, the Executive Director of the Structural Building Components Association (SBCA) and the President of Qualtim, Inc., SBCA’s contract management firm, shares insights into ‘Making Relationships Work’ with host Randy Goruk. In this conversation, Kirk: Describes the three diverse types of business relationships he is challenged with. Describes the signs he […]