In this episode of the Leadership and Learning Podcast, host Randy Goruk visits with Canadian and USA Professional Speaker Hall of Fame, Olympian and New York Times Best-Selling Author, Vince Poscente. They discuss the leadership lessons from Vince’s new book Earthquake – Your Journey from Setback to Breakthrough.
Listen as they discuss:
- The power of the conscious and sub-conscious mind
- Safety training effectiveness
- Supply chain challenges
- The different phases of the Solution Loop
- Staying curious and creative
- Accepting a new reality – workforce challenges
- Bend with the oncoming force rather than fighting it
- Sometimes the hard way is the only way we learn
Apply the lessons from the Earthquake to your business and your personal life.
Olympian, Hall of Fame Speaker, Best-Selling Author