In this episode of the Leadership and Learning Podcast, host Randy Goruk visits with Maisha Hagan, an expert in helping women in male dominated industries strategically position themselves for career growth and promotion.
Listen as they discuss:
- A candidate’s perspective on attracting and recruiting top female talent to a building materials or construction company.
- The effectiveness of traditional methods of recruiting people today.
- The importance of how the job description is written to attract top female talent.
- Non-traditional ways for leaders in building materials and construction companies to attract women to their companies.
- Suggestions for leaders of companies that don’t have a culture of embracing diversity.
- A game plan for hiring the next generation of future leaders.
Leaders who intentionally attract and recruit top female talent to their organization will have much greater success in their business than those that don’t.
Career Coach & Keynote Speaker