In this episode of The Leadership and Learning Podcast, host Randy Goruk, has a conversation with Sara McElroy, a former hustle culture devotee, ex-chief marketing officer, the Wall Street Journal’s poster girl for pandemic career burnout, and a two-time member of the Great Resignation: class of 2021 and 2022.
In this episode you will learn:
- About Raze to Rise, an organization created to amplify women’s voices from the Great Resignation and to inspire others.
- What is causing the Great Resignation for many, and what leaders can do about it.
- Why the distinction between male populated industries versus male dominated industries is important.
- The key success factors for women to be successful in a male populated industry?
- Advice for company leaders to eliminate biases against women in the workplace.
- Advice company leaders to attract and retain female talent to the building materials and construction industry?
- And so much more.
Motherhood vs. Fatherhood Reference Material: