Creating an innovative culture for most organizations is critical to long-term survival, however it is not an easy thing to do. In this episode of the Leadership and Learning Podcast, host Randy Goruk is joined by Karen Hold, an established innovation expert.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What leaders can do to create and sustain an innovative culture.
- How some companies have had success creating an innovative culture and why some have not.
- What ‘design thinking’ means, where the term originates and how you can get your organization on board with it.
- The role of empathy in innovation – it’s not what you think.
- Advice to get you started with an innovative culture.