Episode #25 – Recap of Season 1 with John Kostaras
In this episode, host Randy Goruk and guest John Kostaras, VP of Material Sales for Katerra, recap their favorite moments of Season 1 of The Leadership and Learning Podcast.
Hear the highlights from the brilliance of leaders like:
- Tom Corrick, CEO Boise Cascade
- John K Smith, CEO Pennsylvania Lumbermens Mutual Insurance Company
- Jim Sobeck, CEO New South Construction Supply
- Brad Southern, CEO Louisiana Pacific Building Solutions
- Hardy Wentzel, CEO Structurlam
The areas covered include:
- The role of listening in decision making.
- How to learn from others without experiencing the pain.
- Why leaders must continue to learn.
- Why you must love doing what you do.
- How to get ahead in your career.
- What competitive advantage really is.
- Understanding ‘value destruction’.
- The characteristics of exceptional teams.
Now we are ready for Season 2 of The Leadership and Learning Podcast.
VP of Material Sales for Katerra
Gary Schweizer provides leadership as one navigates through the complexity of addressing various degrees of field problems.
This thought-provoking topic may just change the way you compete.
They discuss career advice for leaders, developing and implementing strategy, and the importance of innovation and managing change.
Enjoy this episode as Michael does a great job representing the ‘Leaders of the Future.’
Host Randy Goruk has a conversation with security expert Robert Siciliano about how to safeguard your identity, data and money from cyber crooks.
Episode #17 Succession Planning Pitfalls to Avoid Podcast
Ms. Marla Harr, provides you the solutions to these situations and to many other communication challenges faced by business leaders.
Ricardo Gonzalez – Author of The 6 Stages of Cultural Mastery.
Noelle Stanley and Chrissy Barth offer reasonable and practical tips on staying healthy throughout the Holidays.
If you believe an important role of a leader is to develop other leaders, you’ll want to listen to this episode.
Jim Davis, President and CEO of Barrons Enterprises, Inc. talks leadership with host Randy Goruk.
Kirk Grundahl, Executive Director of SBCA and the President of Qualtim, Inc., talks leadership with host Randy Goruk.