Episode #93 What Leaders Need to Know About The Great Resignation with Sara McElroy
In this episode of The Leadership and Learning Podcast, host Randy Goruk, has a conversation with Sara McElroy, a former hustle culture devotee, ex-chief marketing officer, the Wall Street Journal’s poster girl for pandemic career burnout, and a two-time member of the Great Resignation: class of 2021 and 2022.
In this episode you will learn:
- About Raze to Rise, an organization created to amplify women’s voices from the Great Resignation and to inspire others.
- What is causing the Great Resignation for many, and what leaders can do about it.
- Why the distinction between male populated industries versus male dominated industries is important.
- The key success factors for women to be successful in a male populated industry?
- Advice for company leaders to eliminate biases against women in the workplace.
- Advice company leaders to attract and retain female talent to the building materials and construction industry?
- And so much more.
In this episode we meet with award winning entrepreneur and author Mr. Walter Hill Jr to discuss his book, Think Red Flags – A Proactive and Practical Approach for Your Small Business. You will learn: What red flag thinking is and how it helps with profitability. How companies have applied red flag thinking. You will […]
In this episode of the Leadership and Learning Podcast, host Randy Goruk shares a segment from a recent a webinar titled: A Leaders Guide to Employee Retention success. You will learn the 3 – biggest mistakes leaders make impacting employee retention success and how what to do about them. Below is a link to watch […]