In this episode, host Randy Goruk talks leadership with guest Matt Consalvo, CEO of Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service.
In this episode you will learn:
• Why you should surround yourself with a variety and diversity of perspectives.
• How a team working together contributes to better decision making of the organization.
• The importance for a leader to be a life-long learner who encourages others to as well.
• Why and how you should encourage your team to be involved in industry activities.
• Matt’s views on work-life balance / harmony.
• Why leaders should keep an eye on the horizon.
• Status quo is not a viable long-term strategy.
• Why executive leaders must be multi-faceted.
• How to develop a leadership team that produces results.
• What cultivating, nurturing and transparency does for leaders.
• How to solve conflict between teammates.
• Why leaders need to learn, listen and be prepared to step-into the moment to lead.
Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service
In this episode, host Randy Goruk talks leadership success with guest David Chapin, President and 4th generation co-owner of Willmar Electric Services – celebrating 100 years of business success.
Host, Randy Goruk and guest Wendy Minichiello, the Engineered Wood Products Sales Director for North America with Weyerhaeuser talk leadership and COVID-19.
Jay Ward, 4th generation owner of Ward Lumber, Jay, New York, talks leadership and COVID-19.
In Season 2 of the Leadership and Learning Podcast we are bringing you the entire audio version of Randy Goruk’s book ‘Sparks.’
Host Randy Goruk and guest John Kostaras, recap their favorite moments of Season 1 of The Leadership and Learning Podcast.
Gary Schweizer talks leadership navigation through the complexity of addressing various degrees of field problems.
This thought-provoking topic will inspire to think differently about how you compete and to achieve a true competitive advantage.
Listen as Randy and Brad discuss career advice for leaders, developing and implementing strategy, the importance of innovation and managing change.
Jim Arthur teaches you why you’ll be a better leader when you love what you’re doing and how time is a luxury you cannot afford to waste.
Listen as host Randy Goruk shares a communication strategy utilized by many great leaders – asking great questions.
Enjoy this episode as Michael an emerging leader in the construction industry represents the ‘Leaders of the Future.’
Security expert Robert Siciliano teaches you how to safeguard your identity, data and money from cyber crooks.
Randy Goruk talks succession planning, why it is important, and identifies the succession planning pitfalls you need to avoid.
Host Randy Goruk has a conversation with Damian Mason, author of Do Business Better – Traits, Habits and Actions to Help You Succeed.
Ms. Marla Harr, provides you the solutions to these situations and to many other communication challenges faced by business leaders.
Ricardo Gonzalez – Author of The 6 Stages of Cultural Mastery.