Episode #96 – Company Culture, Built to Thrive™ with Stephanie Angelo
In this episode of The Leadership and Learning Podcast, host Randy Goruk has an in-depth conversation about company culture with company culture expert Stephanie Angelo.
During this episode you will learn:
- What company culture
- Elements of culture that most organizations strive for.
- The impact the pandemic has had on company culture and a few steps a leader should be taking to regain or rebuild their desired company culture.
- How to successfully transition into one common company culture when you experience a merger or acquisition of two organizations with different cultures.
- What to do when you have valuable employees who don’t like change and have not fully embraced the new culture.
- The tell-tale signs of a toxic culture.
- Solutions for leaders to tackle a toxic culture.
- Examples of ‘culture killers’ that leaders should be wary of.
Tips and techniques to help you create a company culture that thrives.
Company culture expert
Alan Laing has been in the homebuilding space for 40 years working in various leadership, executive and board member roles in companies like Tridel, Canada’s premier condo builder, Pulte Homes, Taylor Morrison, Rock Wool a Danish multinational manufacturer of mineral wool products to name a few. Here’s what you can expect: Key leadership lessons learned […]
The shared values and practices of employees shape the culture of companies. Leaders have tremendous influence on those values and practices. Their influence comes from their strategies, controllable actions, and inaction. Their influence can be positive and constructive in forming the company culture and employee retention. Or their influence can be damaging and destructive […]
In this episode of The Leadership and Learning Podcast, host Randy Goruk, has a conversation with Sara McElroy, a former hustle culture devotee, ex-chief marketing officer, the Wall Street Journal’s poster girl for pandemic career burnout, and a two-time member of the Great Resignation: class of 2021 and 2022. In this episode you will learn: About Raze to […]
In this episode we meet with award winning entrepreneur and author Mr. Walter Hill Jr to discuss his book, Think Red Flags – A Proactive and Practical Approach for Your Small Business. You will learn: What red flag thinking is and how it helps with profitability. How companies have applied red flag thinking. You will […]
In this episode of the Leadership and Learning Podcast, host Randy Goruk shares a segment from a recent a webinar titled: A Leaders Guide to Employee Retention success. You will learn the 3 – biggest mistakes leaders make impacting employee retention success and how what to do about them. Below is a link to watch […]