Host Randy Goruk has a conversation with author, professional speaker and cybersecurity expert, Robert Siciliano about the trends in cybersecurity that leaders need to pay attention to.
As leaders, we all have a responsibility to keep our businesses, our employees and our families safe. This episode is full of information that will help you do exactly that.
They discuss a great number of important areas including:
- The pending Federal Trade Commission deadline for businesses.
- The role of a CISO and what to do if you don’t have one.
- The importance of running a vulnerability check.
- How foreseeability is liability.
- The danger of personal devices including your Wi-fi enabled appliances.
- Multi-factor authentication and passwords.
- Plus, so much more.
When it comes to protecting the good guys and fighting the bad guys, Robert Siciliano is one of the best.
Also listen to Episode #18 with Robert on your favorite podcast platform or here on our website – https://leadersedge360.com/episode-18-robert-siciliano/
Professional speaker and cybersecurity expert