In addition to being CEO of New South Construction Supply, Jim Sobeck has over 40 years of experience in the industry and shares much of it in his book, The Real Business 101 – Lessons from the Trenches.
In this conversation with host Randy Goruk about his book, Jim shares a number of leadership lessons for all levels of leaders.
In this episode you will learn:
- One of the most important things to look for when hiring someone.
- What to do when you make a hiring mistake.
- How to successfully hire and develop millennials.
- The actions to take to get ahead in your company and your career.
- Why what you do is more important than what you say.
- Mistakes to avoid when trying to grow your business.
- Tips to become more personally productive.
Jim Sobeck – CEO of New South Construction Supply