Spring Training for Leaders - Webinar Series
Here’s what you can expect in this Spring Training for Leaders Webinar Series:
Scroll Down for Registration and Pricing Information or Download Information PDF Here
Monday, April 6th at 1:00 pm Eastern
Developing a Solid Communication Foundation
- The problems associated with ineffective communication.
- The top credibility killers in your communications and how to avoid them.
- New skills necessary to perform as a championship coach at work.
Tuesday, April 7th at 1:00 pm Eastern
Engaging the Team
- 3 key elements to achieve your desired results from every team meeting.
- How to engage people through the art of asking great questions.
- How to transform your team’s effectiveness using a “focal point” strategy.
Wednesday, April 8th at 1:00 pm Eastern
Inspiring the Team
- Key aspects of creating and delivering a pep talk to your team.
- How to design a powerful 'stump speech' that inspires and scores points.
- How to give constructive feedback to inspire better performance.
Thursday, April 9th at 1:00 pm Eastern
Empowering the Team
- 5 keys to delegating the right activities to the right people.
- How to set expectations that can be met repeatedly.
- How to create an environment that empowers people to do their best.
Friday, April 10th at 1:00 pm Eastern
Additional Communication Strategies to Engage – Inspire – Empower
- How to successfully turn mistakes into learning experiences.
- How to get buy-in from people so they’ll support your decisions.
- How to hold people accountable for their actions and performance.
- How to anticipate problems and prepare a communication strategy to solve them.
Pricing and Registration
All 5 – webinar sessions discounted from $297 to $247.
Individual webinar sessions discounted from $79 to $69 per session.
Registration is automatic upon completion of payment - you will receive separate confirmation containing webinar link.