In this episode, host Randy Goruk talks leadership with guest Matt Consalvo, CEO of Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service.
In this episode you will learn:
• Why you should surround yourself with a variety and diversity of perspectives.
• How a team working together contributes to better decision making of the organization.
• The importance for a leader to be a life-long learner who encourages others to as well.
• Why and how you should encourage your team to be involved in industry activities.
• Matt’s views on work-life balance / harmony.
• Why leaders should keep an eye on the horizon.
• Status quo is not a viable long-term strategy.
• Why executive leaders must be multi-faceted.
• How to develop a leadership team that produces results.
• What cultivating, nurturing and transparency does for leaders.
• How to solve conflict between teammates.
• Why leaders need to learn, listen and be prepared to step-into the moment to lead.
Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service