In this episode, host Randy Goruk talks leadership success with guest David Chapin, President and 4th generation co-owner of Willmar Electric Services – celebrating 100 years of business success.
In this episode you will learn:
- The 100-year history of the Chapin family business. How it started, survived, and thrived while other companies have not.
- The importance of ensuring employee values are aligned with the company’s and the techniques for success.
- How the company culture has evolved over the years with the power of a simple phrase; ‘People making a difference for people’, with an example that will warm your heart.
- What drives the importance he puts on employee education and a continuous learning focus.
- David’s BLOG and his views on different generations.
- The benefits of getting involved in the industry as he did in 2016 – as the Associated Builders and Contractors National Chair.
- COVID-19 and what we might expect in the construction industry.
- Dave’s 3 – pieces of advice for all emerging leaders.
Willmar Electric Service, Inc