Jim Davis, President and CEO of Barrons Enterprises, Inc. talks with host Randy Goruk about how ‘spectacular companies’ in the building material industry are typically led by a ‘Visionary Leader’. Citing his personal leadership experiences Jim, compares different leader styles and describes what it takes to become a ‘visionary leader’.
Jim’s leadership story is quite incredible. His journey started as a janitor with Barrons and has landed him in his current role as a major shareholder, President and CEO of the company. His spectacular rise revolves around his ability to be the ‘visionary leader’ he talks about.
In this episode you will learn:
- 4 – different leadership styles and the problems associated with three of them.
- How to articulate your vision for maximum effectiveness.
- What a sustainable competitive advantage looks like.
- Why it’s not a good idea to run your business by looking in the rear view mirror.
- The importance of working on your company instead of in your company.
- What most companies miss doing during the on-boarding process.
- Plus so much more.
President/CEO of Barrons Enterprises, Inc.