Hardy Wentzel, CEO of Structurlam Mass Timber Corporation talks leadership with host Randy Goruk.
In this conversation Hardy shares:
- His leadership journey across Canada, in the United states, Germany, Belgium and the UK, where he had to adapt to different cultures, different languages, and building traditions.
- He has been successful in tackling a range of businesses; commodities to emerging technologies with varying value propositions.
- How various mentors were important and valuable along the way to help him be successful in these different market segments.
- The valuable leadership traits he had to develop to be successful.
- Examples of the companies who have done a great job of bringing innovation to the building products industry.
- The 9 – important key components you should look for in new team members.
- How to expand the workforce by leveraging diversity.
- How to deal with a situation of someone on the team resisting change.
Structurlam Mass Timber Corporation