We are about to enter the Holiday Season where we have many reasons to celebrate. The celebration can be fun and enjoyable. If we’re not careful, the celebration can be hard on our health.
This episode features two nutritional experts, Noelle Stanley and Chrissy Barth, who offer us a number of reasonable and practical tips on staying healthy throughout the Holiday season.
In this episode learn:
- Techniques for reducing stress during the Holidays.
- Exercise tips when you have no time to exercise.
- The importance of portion control and how to measure it.
- The Superfoods of the Holidays.
- Valuable lessons about liver and kidney health.
- Drinks to run away from.
- How to determine if you are sleeping enough.
- And so much more
Noelle’s bio and contact information.
Chrissy’s bio and contact information.
Healthy Holiday Tips