Host Randy Goruk has a conversation with Russ Stephens, co-founder of Association of Professional Builders, a company dedicated to helping residential builders profitably grow their business.
In this episode you will learn:
- Why planning is a lost art and why it’s important to achieve growth.
- The impact your mindset has on success.
- The top leadership attributes for success.
- What you encourage is what you tolerate.
- The difference between coaching and mentoring.
- The traps sales leaders should be on the lookout for.
- How you can leverage social media to effectively grow your business.
The conversation is geared to all leaders of all types of businesses.
Co-founder of Association of Professional Builders