In this episode, host Randy Goruk has an engaging conversation with the no BS Performance Coach Paul Glover. The two executive coaches talk about developing leaders. They run the table talking about:
- The importance of 360 – degree feedback surveys.
- Successes and failures of 360 – degree feedback surveys.
- Leadership attributes of importance.
- Leadership blind-spots and how to fix them.
- Employee engagement and how to achieve it.
- Coaching executives.
- Take-aways from Paul’s book ‘Work Quake’.
You will want to take notes listening to this conversation.
Coach and Author