In this episode of The Leadership and Learning Podcast, host Randy Goruk, has a conversation with guest Chip Bell about his new book – Inside your Customers Imagination: 5 Secrets for Creating Breakthrough Products, Service and Solutions.
They explore the secrets and provide many examples of co-creation and leadership best practices to ensure a unique and differentiated Customer Experience.
In this episode you will learn:
- How the ‘Customer Experience’ can be a key differentiator for companies.
- Innovation is key to survival.
- The traits of successful innovative companies.
- The importance of co-creating products, services and solutions with your customers, not just on behalf of your customers.
- How co-creating products with your customers leads to customer loyalty.
- The power behind asking ‘dreamer questions.’
- The value of ‘being the customer’.
- How leaders who listen to learn are more effective with customers and employees.
- The importance for leaders to demonstrate humility and authenticity to create an environment where employees can make a difference.
- The importance for a leader to create an atmosphere of trust and transparency in their organization.
Author / Speaker