In this episode of The Leadership and Learning Podcast, host Randy Goruk, has a conversation with guest Doug Stevenson about Strategic Story Telling in Business. Doug is the founder and president of Story Theater International, a speaking, training and consulting company, based in Tucson, Arizona. His company trains thousands of professionals and executives each year.
Doug’ Strategic Storytelling Methodology is the science of the art of storytelling for business presentations. His methodology is designed to improve your ability to influence, persuade and sell.
In this episode you will learn:
• The benefits for a leader to be good at storytelling.
• The importance of speaking from your head but with your heart wide-open.
• Common mistakes leaders typically make when they try to tell a story.
• Guidelines for telling personal stories.
• How to effectively tell the stories of others.
• Tips on crafting a compelling story.
• How to discover your stories to tell.
If you would like to receive a complimentary 30 – minute consultation to discuss how Doug can help you become an even better storyteller, simply email deborah@DougStevenson.com with ’30-minute Consult’ in the subject line. Deborah or Doug will get back to you to finalize a schedule.