In this episode of The Leadership and Learning Podcast, Wally Adamchik, speaker, author and friend of host Randy Goruk, shares the findings and insights from his most recent People in Construction study.
In this podcast you will learn:
• How the research was obtained.
• The demographics of the participants.
• The 3 – biggest takeaways from the report.
• A few surprise findings and a few shocking findings.
• Some encouraging news.
• How big the gap is between the office and field and how to close it.
• What leaders of companies should be doing now to keep the people they have engaged and reinforce their desired culture.
• Two additional bonus tips for all levels of leader.