In this episode of the Leadership and Learning podcast, host Randy Goruk has a conversation with Brian Carlson, President of Huber Engineered Woods, recently selected as one of the best managed companies in the United States by Deloitte.
Listen and you will learn:
• The value and importance of connection for leaders.
• The challenge most leaders are faced with and must learn to overcome.
• How to establish an innovative culture in your company.
• Three keys to strategy development strategy success.
• Three keys to strategy execution success.
• The one leadership characteristic that contributes the most to a company’s success in achieving a desirable culture.
• With the COVID-19 pandemic, what leaders should be doing today if they aren’t already.
• Three pieces of advice to help emerging leaders prepare for future leadership roles.
President Huber Engineered Woods