In this episode of The Leadership and Learning Podcast, host Randy Goruk talks with building material industry veteran, Bob Scarborough about past industry challenges and current opportunities for leaders to lead, post COVID-19.
In this episode you will learn:
- How the past challenges to the industry are similar but different than the challenges of today and how leaders should deal with them.
- Who is likely to be the most affected by the pandemic.
- The biggest mistake companies should avoid post pandemic.
- The greatest opportunity leaders have post pandemic.
- The best practices to implement today to capitalize on future opportunities.
- The importance of creating a ‘playbook’ and ‘scorecard’ with your team.
- How to plan around all of the moving parts we’re experiencing.
- The kinds of questions leaders need to be asking their team, their customers, and suppliers right now.
- 4 – pieces of leadership advice for emerging leaders.
Episode #51 – Leadership Challenges and Opportunities – Bob Scarborough
Building Material Industry Veteran