In this episode of The Leadership and Learning Podcast, host Randy Goruk talks with the new CEO of Boise Cascade, Nate Jorgensen about his leadership journey and the lessons learned along the way. Nate shares how his past experiences help him lead in today’s challenging world and have prepared him to lead in an uncertain future.
In this episode you will learn:
- Nate’s views on Servant Leadership.
- What Nate learned from the previous CEO that helps him today.
- Nate’s biggest leadership challenge and how he overcomes it.
- The aspect of leadership that gives Nate the greatest satisfaction.
- Nate’s proudest career accomplishment so far.
- How he is leading his organization through the Covid-19 pandemic.
- How Nate stays mentally tough during challenging times.
- How he approaches making difficult decisions.
- Nate’s insights into the future and how leaders need to be thinking about the future.
- 3 – pieces of leadership advice for emerging leaders.
CEO Boise Cascade