Episode #25 – Recap of Season 1 with John Kostaras
In this episode, host Randy Goruk and guest John Kostaras, VP of Material Sales for Katerra, recap their favorite moments of Season 1 of The Leadership and Learning Podcast.
Hear the highlights from the brilliance of leaders like:
- Tom Corrick, CEO Boise Cascade
- John K Smith, CEO Pennsylvania Lumbermens Mutual Insurance Company
- Jim Sobeck, CEO New South Construction Supply
- Brad Southern, CEO Louisiana Pacific Building Solutions
- Hardy Wentzel, CEO Structurlam
The areas covered include:
- The role of listening in decision making.
- How to learn from others without experiencing the pain.
- Why leaders must continue to learn.
- Why you must love doing what you do.
- How to get ahead in your career.
- What competitive advantage really is.
- Understanding ‘value destruction’.
- The characteristics of exceptional teams.
Now we are ready for Season 2 of The Leadership and Learning Podcast.
VP of Material Sales for Katerra