Have you ever experienced any of these awkward business communication situations?
- Listening to others but not actually hearing what they’re saying.
- Not knowing the proper way to leave someone a telephone message.
- Unsure what to say in a handwritten note of appreciation.
- Not knowing how to address a public figure.
- Being distracted while on an important phone call.
- Not having privacy in your cubicle.
- Not sure what your leadership presence is communicating about you.
Well in this episode, business etiquette expert Ms. Marla Harr, provides you the solutions to these situations and to many other communication challenges faced by business leaders.
Marla Harr Communication Etiquette for Leaders