AIWP is made up of highly skilled workforce development professionals who lovingly serve the workforce throughout Iowa.
Randy’s presentation; ‘Thinkership – The practice of mindful preparedness’ was jam-packed. The audience was rewarded with these take aways:
- Avoid crisis by solving problems before they occur, allowing more time to focus on priorities.
- Ask “great questions” that stimulate deep thinking, great conversations and full engagement.
- Make decisions that are consistent and in alignment with the organization’s goals and values.
- Achieve and maintain high levels of morale and customer satisfaction.
- Preempt problems with easy-to-implement communication strategies. Have more time to “Think” and become more productive and creative.
The the second presentation; ‘Employee Disengagement: The Dog That Will Bite You’ was a blast – everyone had allot of fun. The take aways included:
- The top drivers of employee engagement and how to implement them for results.
- How to identify and immediately diffuse the top drivers of employee disengagement.
- How to create an environment where everyone is productive and wants to belong.
All of the attendees received a copy of Randy’s 101- Leadership Tips MiniBuk.
Speaking on behalf of the AIWP Board, Stacie Bendixen acknowledged Randy’s contribution to the conferences success by saying; ‘Your presentations got rave reviews. We appreciate the quality professional development you provided to our attendees’.
Contact us to bring Randy to your next event.