Randy Goruk was honored to have be selected to deliver two leadership development presentations at the Association of Iowa Workforce Development Partners (AIWP) annual conference in Des Moines.
AIWP is made up of highly skilled workforce development professionals who lovingly serve the workforce throughout Iowa.
Randy’s presentation; ‘Thinkership – The practice of mindful preparedness’ was jam-packed. The audience was rewarded with these take aways:
- Avoid crisis by solving problems before they occur, allowing more time to focus on priorities.
- Ask “great questions” that stimulate deep thinking, great conversations and full engagement.
- Make decisions that are consistent and in alignment with the organization’s goals and values.
- Achieve and maintain high levels of morale and customer satisfaction.
- Preempt problems with easy-to-implement communication strategies. Have more time to “Think” and become more productive and creative.
The the second presentation; ‘Employee Disengagement: The Dog That Will Bite You’ was a blast – everyone had allot of fun. The take aways included:
- The top drivers of employee engagement and how to implement them for results.
- How to identify and immediately diffuse the top drivers of employee disengagement.
- How to create an environment where everyone is productive and wants to belong.
All of the attendees received a copy of Randy’s 101- Leadership Tips MiniBuk.
Speaking on behalf of the AIWP Board, Stacie Bendixen acknowledged Randy’s contribution to the conferences success by saying; ‘Your presentations got rave reviews. We appreciate the quality professional development you provided to our attendees’.
Contact us to bring Randy to your next event.