I agree fully … I’m sure you do too.
The question is, are we doing enough?
My leadership tip for you this week is to challenge yourself to accelerate your efforts of developing and producing more leaders.
Are you doing all that you can do?
Start with a written plan containing answers to these questions:
- Who will you help grow into an exceptional leader?
- How much time of your time will you commit to their development?
- What skills need developing?
- What attributes, characteristics and qualities need refinement?
- What actions and behaviors need improving?
- How are you going to develop, refine and improve?
- What is the timeline and time table for development?
- How will you measure improvement?
Producing more leaders is an important function we have as leaders.
It’s also important for you to grow as a leader. You can do so by creating a self-development plan that starts with answering these same questions.
It’s time to get to work. Let me know if you need any help.