Now that the year is almost over and you begin to reflect on improving for 2011, let’s focus on time management. How are you at time management? Or as I like to refer to time management,
How is your personal productivity?
Do you accomplish everything you set out to do in a day?• Do you find yourself running from one thing to another?
• Do you know the “time wasters” in your world?
• Do you know how to eliminate the “time wasters”?
• Do you procrastinate?
• Do you know your priorities?
• Do you get consumed by email?
• Do you have time to work on improving your skills?
• Do you run out of time to accomplish the tasks you want?
• Do you have enough time for your family?
• Do you wish you had one more hour in a day?
It is essential for career advancement and leadership to master the art of personal productivity. Like a CEO who leads a worldwide organization cannot afford to waste a single minute when trying to profitably grow their business … and neither can you.
If you started the year off with great intentions and struggled in managing your time, now is a good time to get back on track for. Going through the rest of the year and into next without a good structure in place is not worth the stress and you deserve better.
Begin to identify and crush time wasters- NOW! Click here to learn how!