My guess is you’re the kind of leader who, every day, wants to make a positive impact on your organization and your team members.
You want to make the kind of difference that sticks with them the rest of their lives.
That requires effective coaching so your team members can become truly engaged and productive. As a result, they’ll spend less time putting out fires while contributing to greater profitability and customer satisfaction.
Strong leaders inspire, empower, and engage employees through their expert coaching skills. They know how to develop people, get results, create loyalty, and retain top talent.
Not all leaders are great coaches. Some may bark out orders or tell people what to do, but they couldn’t coach someone through a tough situation. These leaders have never positioned themselves to coach nor taken the time needed to develop their coaching skills.
Inspire, empower, and engage your team by developing and refining your coaching skills.
To help you achieve that goal, we have launched a new “Live Online Coaching Skills” training course. This interactive 8-hour program begins in July and has a limited number of openings.
This Live Online Coaching Skills course is ideal for managers and leaders of all levels who want to elevate their effectiveness by developing and refining their coaching. It is for you if you believe:
- Coaching skills are critical to a leader’s success.
- Coaching can inspire individuals and teams to accomplish more than anyone thought possible.
- Coaching can engage and empower individuals and teams to achieve remarkable results.
- Coaching is the best way to develop individuals into becoming above-average performers.
- Coaching is challenging. It does not come naturally for many managers or leaders.
- Coaching requires patience. It is a skill that must be developed over time.
- Coaching excellence requires practice.
More detailed information can be found on the course overview – here.
Can I save you a seat?