Next year will be another awesome year. A year filled with purpose and positive results.
As you prepare for next year, my leadership tip for you this week is to take the next 10 – days to actively rest and refresh.
By resting and refreshing you will find your level of productivity and creativity skyrocket. Your mind will declutter and you will achieve clarity on the most important ways to achieve your goals.
A few suggestions to help you actively rest and refresh:
1. If you have to check your email, do so once a day. The best time is first thing in the morning. Immediately deal with the important then you’re done.
2. Take on a new physical activity. You know you want to and need to. Now is the time.
3. Get caught up on your reading. Whether entertainment or education, it doesn’t matter. Just read.
4. Be present. Ensure you have quality time with family and friends.
5. Do whatever else helps you refuel and rejuvenate.
I plan to do all of the above, plus some, over the next week and half. Therefore, you will see my next leadership tip on Thursday January 5th.
Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a fantastic 2017.