In this episode, Randy Goruk replays a podcast interview of
him by Michael S. Seaver. They talk about several leadership topics including
key learning points along Randy’s leadership journey.
- Why leaders should never tolerate mediocrity.
- The importance of creating a 5 – star
- How lessons from your youth shape you as a
- How experience helps you grow as a leader.
- Ways to engage your employees.
- Valuable resources that will inspire your
- The value of mentoring others, working
relationships and inclusion.
- The importance of embracing accountability.
All Things Leadership
The 6 Stages of Cultural Mastery Our world is full of cultural conflict and complexity causing great societal and institutional pain. Many people are well-intentioned but struggle to understand and embrace those different from themselves in a genuine manner. We can only lead people to the highest levels when we know them at the deepest […]
Noelle Stanley and Chrissy Barth offer reasonable and practical tips on staying healthy throughout the Holidays.
If you believe an important role of a leader is to develop other leaders, you’ll want to listen to this episode.
Jim Davis, President and CEO of Barrons Enterprises, Inc. talks leadership with host Randy Goruk.
Kirk Grundahl, Executive Director of SBCA and the President of Qualtim, Inc., talks leadership with host Randy Goruk.
Hardy Wentzel, CEO of Structurlam Mass Timber Corporation talks leadership with host Randy Goruk.
Ron Schumacher, CEO of Arrow Building Center, talks leadership with host Randy Goruk.
John Smith offers ten practical pieces of advice to shape your leadership career.