On the Leadership and Learning Podcast we have benefitted from the experience and wisdom of many high-level experienced leaders. In this episode, host Randy Goruk has a conversation with Michael Schumacher, an emerging leader in the construction industry.
Listen to his take on key leadership and development issues. You will learn:
• The importance of, and how to build your personal network.
• The benefits of continuing your education – while you work.
• How to add to your personal Leadership Toolbox
• The value of different mentors and how to look for them.
• How to be an effective mentor.
• How damaging labeling and generalizing people can limit your success.
• How to retain young emerging leaders.
• The importance of maintaining mental agility.
• Plus, so much more
Enjoy this episode as Michael does a great job representing the ‘Leaders of the Future.’
Leaders of the Future