Have you ever experienced any of these awkward business communication situations?
- Listening to others but not actually hearing what they’re saying
- Not knowing the proper way to leave someone a telephone message
- Unsure what to say in a handwritten note of appreciation
- Not knowing how to address a public figure
- Being distracted while on an important phone call
- Not having privacy in your cubicle
- Not sure what your leadership presence is communicating about you
In our recent podcast episode, we’ve covered proper solutions for all these situations in our conversation with business etiquette expert Marla Harr.
Add to your leadership development by listening to nuggets of wisdom from business leaders and subject matter experts in The Leadership and Learning Podcast.
In September 2018, we decided to expand our professional development offering with a podcast series. We weren’t sure if this idea would stick, and after 15 episodes, it has!
I invite you to subscribe to your favorite podcast platform (iTunes, Spotify, Sound Cloud, Google Play) or listen directly on our website here. Then tune in regularly to practical leadership advice from business leaders and subject matter experts such as Ms. Harr.
My weekly leadership tips will continue. However, as you seek more professional development resources, listen to this Leadership and Learning Podcast. You won’t be disappointed in the nuggets of wisdom you’ll pick up in each episode.