No doubt you’ve attended conferences where you took away nuggets that helped you grow as a leader. I’m just coming away from a conference with a huge collection of nuggets I can’t wait to share with you.
First up, I heard Derreck Kayongo, a refugee from Uganda, tell how he helped underprivileged people around the world improve their health and hygiene by repurposing used soap from North American hotels. Innovation at its finest.
Learn about his fantastic story here.
Most important was the message about perfection Derreck conveyed that’s highly appropriate for leaders:
- Don’t think about perfection-think balance.
- Don’t think about perfection-think consistency.
- Don’t think about perfection-think justice.
- Don’t think about perfection-think passion.
- Don’t think about perfection-think cause for humanity.
When you have perfected all of this, your life will have more meaning.
Don’t think about perfection. Learn about and listen to what this fascinating man teaches about leadership.